What is Halo Laser Resurfacing?
Halo Laser Resurfacing is a state-of-the-art skin rejuvenation treatment that combines ablative (targets top layer of skin) and non-ablative (targets underneath layers) wavelengths to address visible signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines, as well as skin texture and pore size. But beyond addressing signs of aging, Halo Laser Resurfacing also treats issues like sun damage, uneven skin tone, and acne scars.
This dual-wavelength approach by Halo Laser Resurfacing allows for precise treatment of skin layers, promoting collagen production and leading to rejuvenated, youthful skin.
See what our clients have to say about their Halo Laser treatment results below and start your skin renewal journey by booking a consultation with us below. Discover the transformative results of Halo Laser Resurfacing under our skilled and experienced Halo Laser providers who have countless years of experience!
Halo Laser Cost:
Base Deals (per Session)
Regular Price: $2500 per Session - Face
Add On Price: $500 per Area
Gold & Platinum Members: $1875 per Session - Face
What Halo Laser Treats:
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Halo Laser Treatable Areas:
Halo Laser Treatment Time:
Procedure Time - 60 minutes for each face treatment session
Numbing Time - 60 minutes
Add On Time - 15 minutesBook Now
Halo Laser Treatment Series:
Initial Correction - 1-3 sessions
Maintenance - 1 session once every yearBook Now
Halo Laser Recovery Time:
Immediate Post-Treatment (First 24 Hours):
Experience redness and a warm sensation on your skin, similar to a sunburn. Swelling can also occur, especially in the first few hours.
First Few Days:
Redness and swelling usually start to subside within 2 to 3 days. You might experience some skin peeling and dryness as the skin begins to heal. It's crucial to avoid direct sun exposure during this period and to follow any specific skincare instructions provided by your Nob Hill Aesthetics Provider.
One Week After Treatment:
Most of the visible healing typically occurs within the first week. The skin continues to heal internally and might still be slightly sensitive. You can usually return to your normal skincare and makeup routine about a week after the treatment, but it's important to continue using sunscreen diligently.Contact Us
Halo Laser Side Effects:
Common Side Effects - redness & swelling, warmth or tingling sensation, skin peeling & dryness, temporary darkening of the skin, and itching
Rare Side Effects - prolonged redness or swelling, infection, hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation, scarring, exacerbation of existing skin conditons, allergic reaction
*if rare side effects appear call us at (415) 440-6800 or use the chat bot and we will respond right awayCall Us
Halo Laser Treatment Results:
Improved Skin Texture
Reduced Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Even Skin Tone
Reduced Appearance of Large Pores
Improvement in Sun Damage
Our Halo Laser Reviews
"I had the Halo and BBL combo done last week and am loving the results so far. I was a little nervous going into it (they will warn you, the halo makes your face feel HOT but not unmanageable), but can’t say enough great things about the staff and Dr. Bukov for ensuring I was comfortable throughout the process. I’m already seeing improvements in my skin. So worth the investment!"
"You will be hard pressed to find a better team, anywhere! I trust this practice with all of my skin care needs.
EVERYONE is extremely knowledgeable and valuable and this is one club I’m excited and proud to be a part of!
I can’t thank you enough for your consistent top notch treatment, I’m looking forward to scheduling my 2021 Halo real soon!"
"I have been a patient for over a year the staff (is) so friendly and helpful I got Halo Laser combo BBl I love my results my face looks much better clear I noticed less wrinkles pores and my rosacea getting better I follow up with BBL laser treatments every 4 to 5 months my rosacea is almost gone. My skin is so much better the texture I don’t need to use make up my skin has a beautiful glow I only used sun block and I’m good to go"
"Great experience pain free I have been a patient for a few years Dr. Bukov is amazing I usually get BBL Halo lasers my skin looks amazing I always get compliments from friends on how good my skin looks definitely highly recommended the staff super welcoming"
Nob hill aesthetics is amazing - the staff here is knowledgeable and friendly. I have done cool scripting and Halo Laser here and the experience was amazing. They take really good care of you!
The price is also fair and competitive. Would recommend to friends 100%!
The cool scculpting I am already seeing good results. Just did halo laser + BBL today and will report back!
"I have done one Halo/BBL with exceptional results. I have also done several series of the emsculpt neo with exceptional results. The team is professional, knowledgeable and friendly."
"This is the place I’ve been going to for years for Botox. I have also gotten the BBL and Halo treatment here. They are very professional and weigh your concerns very heavily. Highly recommend - especially for people who are new to Botox and laser treatments."
"BBL AND HALO"
Frequently Asked Questions
Nob Hill Aesthetics
Why Nob Hill Aesthetics?
A skilled hand is critical in determining your results from laser treatments like Halo Laser Resurfacing . Dr. Bukov and all of our Nob Hill Aesthetics Halo Laser providers have undergone extensive training and with many years of experience, all of our providers have mastered the art of performing Halo Laser Resurfacing! Check out what our clients think of their Halo Laser treatments above!
Can I get a consultation Without Coming in?
While we offer price estimates over the phone, email, and our chat bot, we require an inperson consultation to ensure that Halo Laser Resurfacing is right for you! Contact us by calling (415) 440-6800 or use the chat bot to set up your consultation!
What Memberships Discounts are There?
While we have 3 tiers of Memberships for Botox, we also have 3 tiers of memberships (Silver, Gold, and Platinum) for all other procedures. Only the non-botox membership tiers (Gold and Platinum) offers 25% Off on Halo Laser treatments!
The Gold membership start at $350/month but these payments go toward your beauty bank and can be used toward any treatment or skincare product.
The membership also has a 1 year commitment, but will allow you to save 25% off Halo Laser treatments and many other procedures!
How much does My Halo Laser Treatment Cost?
The price of your Halo Laser Resurfacing Treatment will depend on the areas added. We have a base price of $2500 per session that covers just the face. If you want to add areas, there will be a $500 add on price per area added.
- Regular Price: $2500 per Session-Face
- Add On Price: $500
- Gold and Platinum Member Price: $1875 per Session-Face
What Can I Expect Before my Halo Laser Treatment?
Before undergoing a Halo laser treatment, there are several steps and considerations to ensure the procedure is as effective and safe as possible. Here's what you can typically expect before your treatment:
- Consultation with Dr. Bukov: The first step is a consultation with a Halo Specialist, Dr. Bukov. During this meeting, he will evaluate your skin type, discuss your skincare goals, and determine if Halo laser resurfacing is suitable for you.
- Medical History Review: Your doctor here at Nob Hill Aesthetics will review your medical history, including any medications you're taking, past skin treatments, and any skin conditions you may have. This helps to identify any potential risks or contraindications for the treatment.
- Discussing Expectations and Outcomes: It's important to have a clear understanding of what the Halo laser treatment can achieve. Your Halo Specialist at Nob Hill Aesthetics should explain the expected results, the number of treatments needed, and the recovery process.
- Pre-Treatment Instructions: You'll receive specific instructions to prepare your skin for the treatment. These may include:
- Skin Evaluation: Close to the treatment date, your skin will be evaluated to ensure there are no active infections, severe acne, or other conditions that could affect the treatment's safety or effectiveness.
- Setting a Treatment Date: If you're an ideal candidate, you and your Halo Specialist will set a date for the procedure. Ensure you have enough time for the procedure and the initial recovery period.
- Arranging for Assistance: Depending on the extent of the treatment, you might need someone to drive you home afterward, especially if sedation or relaxation medication is used.
- Photographs: Nob Hill Aesthetics will take 'before' photos of the treatment areas to track your progress post-treatment.
Remember, each individual’s experience can vary, and your specialist here at Nob Hill Aesthetics might have specific protocols or recommendations based on your unique situation. It’s crucial to follow their advice closely for the best outcomes.
What can I expect during my Halo Laser Treatment?
During your Halo laser treatment, there are several steps and experiences you can anticipate. Here's a general outline of what typically happens during the procedure:
- Arrival at Nob Hill Aesthetics: When you arrive at the clinic for your appointment, you will be taken to a treatment room and asked to settle in.
- Skin Cleansing: The treatment area will be thoroughly cleaned to remove any makeup, dirt, or oils from your skin.
- Application of a Numbing Cream: A topical anesthetic (numbing cream) will be applied to the treatment area to minimize discomfort during the procedure. This cream typically needs about 30 to 45 minutes to take full effect.
- Protective Measures: You'll be provided with protective eyewear to shield your eyes from the laser light.
- The Halo Laser Procedure: The Halo device will be passed over your skin, emitting light that penetrates various layers of the skin. You may feel some heat and a prickling sensation as the laser works. The machine may also blow cool air to ease discomfort. The procedure can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the area being treated.
- Monitoring Your Comfort: Throughout the treatment, your Nob Hill Aesthetics provider will check in with you to ensure you’re comfortable. Adjustments can be made to the laser settings if necessary.
- Immediate Post-Treatment Care: Once the treatment is complete, your skin will likely feel warm and appear red, similar to a sunburn. A cooling gel or pack might be applied to help soothe the skin. Your Nob Hill Aesthetics provider will provide post-treatment care instructions, which are crucial for healing and obtaining the best results.
- Post-Treatment Instructions: You'll receive guidance on how to care for your skin at home, including:
- Scheduling Follow-Up: Depending on your treatment plan, follow-up appointments may be scheduled to assess your progress and plan for any additional sessions.
The sensation and experience during the treatment can vary from person to person. Most people tolerate the procedure well, especially with the use of a numbing cream. It's important to communicate with your practitioner throughout the process if you experience any discomfort.
What can I expect after my Halo Laser Treatment?
After undergoing a Halo laser treatment, you can expect a series of reactions and a recovery process that involves specific care and precautions. Here's what typically happens post-treatment:
Immediate Skin Reaction: Right after the treatment, it's common for the skin to feel warm and appear red, similar to a sunburn. There might also be mild swelling. These reactions are normal and indicate that the skin is beginning the healing process.
First 24 Hours
- The warmth and redness usually persist for a few hours.
- You may apply ice packs or cooling gels (as recommended by your Nob Hill Aesthetics Halo Provider) to reduce discomfort.
- It's important to avoid any activities that could increase skin temperature, like hot showers, saunas, or strenuous exercise, during this period.
Next Few Days:
- Swelling may peak within the first 2-3 days.
- The skin might start to feel dry and peel, resembling a mild sunburn. This is part of the natural healing process.
- Tiny dark spots and a bronzed appearance on the treated area are common as the skin heals and sheds.
Skin Care Post-Treatment:
- Use gentle, non-irritating skincare products.
- Hydrate the skin well with creams or lotions recommended by your Nob Hill Aesthetics provider.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF to protect the healing skin.
- Do not pick at or scrub the skin.
Makeup and Daily Activities:
- You can usually resume wearing makeup after a couple of days, but it's best to confirm with your Nob Hill Aesthetics provider.
- Most people are able to return to their regular daily activities within a day or two, but always follow your Nob Hill Aesthetics provider's specific advice.
Follow-Up and Additional Sessions:
- Your practitioner may schedule a follow-up appointment to check on your progress.
- Depending on your treatment goals and the condition of your skin, additional sessions might be planned.
- Initial improvements in skin tone and texture can often be seen within a week.
- More significant results, such as in the case of scar or wrinkle reduction, usually develop over several weeks or months as the skin continues to heal and rejuvenate.
Remember, individual experiences can vary based on skin type, the extent of treatment, and individual healing processes. Always adhere to the specific post-treatment instructions provided by your healthcare professional for the best results and to minimize the risk of complications.
When will I see my Halo Laser results?
The timeline for seeing results from Halo laser treatment can vary depending on individual factors like the condition being treated, the intensity of the treatment, and your skin's natural healing process. Here's a general idea of what to expect:
Initial Healing Phase (First Week):
- In the first few days after treatment, you may notice skin peeling and a sunburn-like effect. This is part of the healing process.
- As the skin heals, you might start to see some initial improvements in texture and tone.
Noticeable Results (2-3 Weeks):
- Within 2 to 3 weeks, most of the superficial healing will be complete.
- At this stage, you can typically expect to see more noticeable improvements. The skin often appears brighter, clearer, and more even in tone.
Continued Improvement (1-3 Months):
- Halo laser treatment stimulates collagen production, and collagen remodeling in the skin takes time.
- Over the next 1 to 3 months, as new collagen forms, you may see continued improvements in skin firmness, texture, and reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
Final Results (3-6 Months):
- The full results of the treatment, especially for deeper skin concerns, may take up to 3 to 6 months to become fully apparent.
- The skin can continue to improve in appearance over this period.
Maintenance and Follow-up Treatments:
- Depending on your specific goals and skin condition, your Nob Hill Aesthetics provider might recommend follow-up treatments to enhance or maintain results.
- A single Halo treatment can offer significant improvements, but some individuals may benefit from additional treatments for optimal results.
Remember, these timelines are approximate and can vary from person to person. It's essential to follow your Nob Hill Aesthetics Halo provider's post-treatment care instructions and attend any scheduled follow-up appointments to ensure the best possible outcomes. If you have any concerns or questions about your healing process or results, it's important to discuss them with your Nob Hill Aesthetics provider.
Am I a good candidate for Halo Laser Resurfacing?
A good candidate for Halo laser resurfacing typically includes individuals who:
- Have Specific Skin Concerns: Those with sun damage, aging signs, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, or minor scars can benefit from this treatment.
- Are in Good Health Without Skin Infections: As with any procedure, being in good health reduces the risk of complications. This includes having a strong immune system and no active skin infections.
- Are Not Pregnant or Nursing: Laser treatments are generally not recommended for pregnant or nursing women.
- Do Not Have Certain Skin Conditions: Individuals with certain skin conditions, like active acne or extremely sensitive skin, may not be ideal candidates.
- Understand the Recovery Process: There is a recovery period following the treatment where the skin will heal and rejuvenate. Candidates should be prepared for this and have the time to allow for proper healing.
- Do Not Have a History of Poor Wound Healing or Keloids: People who have a history of poor wound healing or who are prone to keloid scars may not be the best candidates for this type of laser treatment.
- Have Not Recently Used Certain Medications: Certain medications, like isotretinoin for acne, can affect skin healing and may necessitate a waiting period before undergoing laser resurfacing.
It's essential for anyone considering Halo laser resurfacing to consult with your Nob Hill Aesthetics Halo Laser provider. They can assess individual suitability for the treatment, discuss expectations, and advise on any risks or precautions.