What are Hydrafacials?
Medical Grade Facial
Hydrafacials are a popular type of skin treatment known for their results in promoting a healthier, more vibrant skin complexion. In fact, over 2 million Hydrafacials are done every year and it has become one of our most popular treatments at Nob Hill Aesthetics. This non-invasive procedure involves a multi-step process that combines the benefits of hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, and painless extractions. The primary goal of a hydrafacial is to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin.
With No Downtime, immediate results, and little to no discomfort, Hydrafacials are the perfect treatment for individuals looking to get plumped, hydrated, and glowing skin without the pain and discomfort involved in traditional extraction based facials. A Hydrafacial is highly recommended for all individuals due to all of things our skin encounters throughout the day like exposure to pollution, makeup, and other contaminants that our normal skincare products aren't able to remove!
Learn more and get started on your skincare journey by booking a hydrafacial appointment with our team of highly skilled hydrafacial specialists!
Hydrafacial Treatment Summary
Original Price - $225 per Session
Platinum Member Price - $168.25 per Session
Package Price (5 Sessions) - $170 per SessionBuy Now
What Hydrafacials Treat:
Elasticity and Firmness
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Hard & Unrefined Skin Texture
Oily and Congested Skin
Uneven Tone and Dull Vibrancy
Visibility of Brown Spots
Hydrafacial Treatment Areas:
Hydrafacial Treatment Time:
Procedure Time - 45 minutes for each session & may be longer depending on the number of areas treated
Add On Time - 15 minutes per areaBook Now
Hydrafacial Treatment Series:
Initial Correction - Usually around 1 session, but may require more depending on a person's age, skin type, lifestyle, and skin concerns
Maintenance - 1 session every month to maintain long-term skin health and to address specific concerns like fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, or oily and congested skinBook Now
Hydrafacial Recovery Time:
Recovery Time - no down timeContact Us
Hydrafacial Side Effects:
Common Side Effects - sometimes mild redness occurs that usually subsides quickly
Rare Side Effects - breakouts (very few people may experience breakouts or acne after a Hydrafacial, due to the skin reacting to the serums used or as a result of the skin purging impurities), temporary tightness or dryness, and sensitivity to sunlight (require the application of sunblock)
*if rare side effects appear call us at (415) 440-6800 or use the chat bot and we will respond right awayCall Us
Improved Skin Texture
Reduced Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Brighter, More Radiant Complexion
Reduced Pore Size
Reduced Visibility of Dark Spots & Hyperpigmentation
Improved Acne and Decreased Oil Production
*Individual Results may vary depending on severity of condition and response
*The Longevity of results will depend on individual skin types, conditions, and lifestyle factors
Our Hydrafacial Reviews
"Isabella did a really good job. The hydrafacial made my skin looks clean and healthy. I will keep coming from now on."
"I love it here! I've done botox, hydrafacial and microneedling and every experience has been great. Everyone is so friendly and makes you feel at ease during every procedure. I would highly recommend!"
Over 6 years of experience in the aesthetics industry
Isabella's unique blend of professional expertise, adventurous soul, and musical talent influences her empathetic approach and artistic vision within her personalized treatment plans. Her different perspectives compliment her client's needs!
Over 6 years of experience as a licensed esthetician
Kyla is an impassioned specialist in skincare and body contouring, known for her unwavering dedication to tailoring each client's journey. Her mission is to empower and reveal other's inner confidence through personalized treatments and care.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are Hydrafacials different than other facials and treatments that rejuvenate the skin?
The main difference between Hydrafacials and other facials, is that the process uses a unique patented technology to cleanse, exfoliate, extract impurities, and hydrate the skin simultaneously. Whereas other treatments often focus on one benefit or the other, Hydrafacials accomplish all 4 important elements of a great facial with a gentle touch.
How Do Hydrafacials Work?
Here is a breakdown of all 5 different phases of the hydrafacial:
1. Cleansing - The treatment begins with a gentle cleansing of the skin's surface to remove any makeup, dirt, and oil
2. Exfoliation - A gentle exfoliating serum is applied to the skin to remove dead skin cells and promote a smoother texture. This step helps prepare the skin for subsequent treatments
4. Hydration - A vortex fusion tool is used to simultaneously deliver a blend of serums and antioxidants into the skin. These serums are customized to address specific skin concerns, such as fine lines, wrinkles, or hyperpigmentation. The infusion of these nourishing ingredients helps hydrate and rejuvenate the skin
5. Protection - The final step involves applying a protective serum or moisturizer to the skin to lock in the benefits of the treatment and provide a healthy, glowing complexion
Are Hydrafacials Safe?
As a non-invasive procedure without needles or laser, Hydrafacials are considered very safe procedures when performed by a trained and licensed skincare provider like our Hydrafacial Specialists at Nob Hill Aesthetics. However, like any cosmetic procedure, there can be a slight risk of side effects, which may include temporary redness, mild swelling, or sensitivity, but these usually subside within a few hours to a day. Below are some of the factors why Hydrafacials are safe:
1. Customization - The treatment can be customized to suit your specific skin type and concerns, minimizing the chances of adverse reactions.
2. Minimal downtime - Unlike more aggressive skin treatments, HydraFacials typically have minimal to no downtime, allowing you to resume your daily activities immediately after the procedure.
3. FDA-cleared technology - The HydraFacial system uses FDA-cleared technology and has been widely used for skin rejuvenation.
4. Suitable for various skin types - HydraFacials are generally safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin, as they can be tailored to individual needs.
What precautions should be taken during, before, and after your Hydrafacial?
Before the Appointment
- Medical History Review - Disclose your skin concerns with our providers including any allergies, skin conditions, previous cosmetic procedures, and medications
- Avoid Sun Exposure - In the days leading up to your Hydrafacial appointment, avoid tanning beds and excessive sun exposure as that may lead to more sensitive skin
- Skincare Preparations - Avoid using retinol-based products, chemical peels, or laser treatments a few days before the procedure to prevent skin irritation.
During the Appointment
- Communicate Expectations - Discuss with your Nob Hill Aesthetics provider regarding your goals, expectations, and most importantly your comfort levels as our providers can adjust the settings to maximize your comfort!
- Skip Makeup - We advise against applying makeup during the treatment, but don't worry if you forget to!
After the Appointment
- Stay Hydrated - Drink plenty of water to help aid your skin's recovery
- Avoid Heavy Makeup - Avoid heavy makeup for the rest of the day to allow your skin to breathe
- Sun Protection- Stay out of direct sunlight, saunas, and wear sunscreen and protective clothing
*Remember, individual experiences can vary, so it's crucial to have open communication with your provider both before and after the treatment to ensure the best outcome and address any concerns you might have.
What is the downside to Hydrafacials?
While Hydrafacials are considered one of the best types of facials out there in terms of benefits, there are some potential downsides to consider:
- Temporary Results - The results of a HydraFacial are typically temporary. To maintain the benefits, you may need to undergo regular treatments, which can be an ongoing expense.
- Not Suitable to Address wrinkles or deep scarring - While HydraFacials can address a wide range of skincare concerns, they may not be the best choice for more severe or specific issues, such as deep wrinkles or significant scarring. In such cases, more invasive or specialized treatments may be necessary.
- Individual Results Vary - The effectiveness of HydraFacials can vary from person to person. While many people see significant improvements in their skin, individual results may not always meet expectations.
- Possible Sensitivity - Some individuals with extremely sensitive skin may experience mild redness or sensitivity following a HydraFacial, although this is usually temporary and mild.
- Allergies or Sensitivities - If you have known allergies or sensitivities to specific skincare ingredients, it's essential to inform your provider to avoid potential adverse reactions.
After HydraFacial Treatment Result Schedule
When will I see my Hydrafacial results?
You can expect to see immediate results from a HydraFacial, and these results often continue to improve in the days following the treatment. Here's a general timeline for when you can expect to notice various aspects of the results:
Immediately - Right after your HydraFacial, your skin will likely appear more hydrated, smoother, and refreshed. Many people notice an immediate improvement in skin texture and a healthy glow.
24-48 Hours - In the day or two following the treatment, you may continue to see enhanced skin texture, reduced fine lines, and improved overall complexion. Any redness or mild sensitivity experienced during the treatment should subside during this time.
3-7 Days - As your skin continues to rejuvenate, you may notice further improvements in skin tone, diminished hyperpigmentation, and a reduction in the appearance of pores. Your skin should feel firmer and more radiant.
Long-Term - To maintain the benefits of a HydraFacial, it's often recommended to have regular treatments, typically spaced a few weeks apart. Over time, consistent treatments can help maintain healthier, more youthful-looking skin.
Nob Hill Aesthetics
Why Nob Hill Aesthetics?
Our team of Hydrafacial Aestheticians at Nob Hill Aesthetics have undergone extensive training. Each of our providers have had many years of experience in the industry and have spent years mastering their craft to deliver the greatest results. Led by Dr. Bukov who is ranked as one of the top doctors by U.S. New Reports, our team consists of some of the best providers in the aesthetics industry!
What Memberships Discounts are There?
While we have 3 tiers of Memberships for Botox, we also have 3 tiers of memberships (Silver, Gold, and Platinum) for all other procedures. Only the non-botox membership tiers (Gold and Platinum) offers 25% Off on Hydrafacials!
The Gold membership start at $350/month but these payments go toward your beauty bank and can be used toward any treatment or skincare product.
The membership also has a one year commitment, but will allow you to save 25% off Hydrafacial treatments and many other procedures!
How much does My Hydrafacial Treatment Cost?
The price of your Hydrafacial Treatment will depend on the areas added. We have a base price of $225 per session that covers just the face. If you want to add the Chest & Neck, there will be a $75 add on price.
- Regular Price: $225 per Session
- Add On Price: $75
- Gold and Platinum Member Price: $168.75 per Session
- 5 Sessions (Face) : $1000
Am I a good candidate for Hydrafacials?
The non-invasive nature and gentle process make Hydrafacials suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, reducing the likelihood of post-treatment complications or extended recovery time.