What is Botox®?
Botox®, Xeomin, and Dysport are cosmetic neuromodulators that block nerve impulses and prevent unwanted movement of facial muscles. But beyond addressing signs of aging, Botox® and the other Neuromodulators also enhance lips, improve smiles, lift brows, treat TMJ, and much more.
This barrier of movement that Botox® provides can smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, prevent new wrinkles from forming, and give our clients a more youthful, refreshed appearance in as little as 15 minutes. Learn why over 4 million people get Botox® in the U.S. every year!
Under our skilled and experienced Botox® providers who each have countless years of experience in the aesthetics industry, our team at Nob Hill Aesthetics is proud to call Botox® one of our signature services. But don't take our word for it, check out what our clients have to say about their Botox® injections below and book your appointment to get started on your anti-aging journey!
Botox® Treatment Summary
Base Deal (per unit)
Botox® Club Members: $12/unit
Regular Price: $18/unit
100 units: $1200 | Save $600
What Botox® Treats:
Reducing Gummy Smile
Reducing Jaw Tension (TMJ)
Lifting the Corners of the Mouth
Reducing Fine Lines Around the Mouth
Softening Chin Dimpling
Smoother Neck Contour
Masseter Muscles (jawline)
Under arms and hands (from excessive sweating)
Bunny Lines (the fine lines on either side of the nose)
Botox® Procedure Time:
Procedure Time - 15 minutesBook Now
Maintenance - every 3-4 monthsBook Now
Recovery Time: no down time
A few restrictions listed in the FAQ like exercise and hot temperaturesContact Us
Most of our patients start seeing less wrinkles and a refreshed face in as early as 3 days after the injection
Full results however may not appear until 14-30 days after the treatment
Our Botox® Reviews
"I have been going here for almost 4 years and the quality of their work is outstanding. I have told all of my friends about Nob Hill, and now they all go as well. I am part of the Botox membership, which is one of the best deals in the city. The focus on preventative care and making sure you have a natural result is always the focus of their care. They support you as the patient in the pursuit of your goals and offer expert advice without bias or agenda. I am 40 years old and my skin easily looks a decade younger. I am a client for life here!"
"I discovered Nob Hill (Aesthetics) during the pandemic for Botox injections & I've been with them ever since with no regrets. Dr. Bukov & his staff are wonderful."
" Nurse Maddy is the best injector! She is highly skilled, extremely compassionate and patient. She took the time out of her busy schedule to listen to my needs/concerns, provide patient education and collaborate with me to come up with the best treatment. She is a master injector and very knowledgeable.
I love Nob Hill Aesthetics, everyone is so kind and sweet. I always leave with the biggest smile ever! Thank you Nob Hill Aesthetics Staff ❤️"
"The best place to get Botox, CoolSculpt or EmFace. Doctor Bukov is amazing. Highly recommend, friendly staff, clean office, and convenient parking in the building."
"Love the Nob Hill Botox club! Highly recommend"
"Big fan here! Super nice staff, easy to get in, great Botox results. I feel well cared for here!"
"I was looking for a place that offers masseter botox for TMJ and I found this place on Yelp. They did not disappoint! The receptionists are very nice and welcoming. Wait times aren’t long, but you do have to make an appointment. My nurse injector, Maddie, is great and very attentive. Definitely recommend!"
"I’ve gone here for Botox and a BBL and my skin looks amazing! The nurses and doctors are great at listening to my skin issues and suggesting solutions without being pushy. I will definitely be back!"
"Friendly, professional service, Botox membership prices are some of the best in the City. Recommend the service"
"Been coming here for almost two years now. Was my first experience ever getting Botox. Staff is friendly and professional and listen to your needs and concerns! Definitely recommend to anyone!"
"This is the place I’ve been going to for years for Botox. I have also gotten the BBL and Halo treatment here. They are very professional and weigh your concerns very heavily. Highly recommend - especially for people who are new to Botox and laser treatments."
"I love that you see a doctor who looks at the structure of your face and then makes recommendations. The Botox club is also amazing they book me in ever 3 months and I hardly notice the debit from my account when it is broken down to 12 payments. They also have all the latest cosmetic devices and treatments so you are assured that you are receiving the latest medical treatments that are FDA approved and done by a licensed practitioners."
Our Botox® Providers
Botox Club Membership
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
Nob Hill Aesthetics
Why Nob Hill Aesthetics?
While a quality product is essential, a skilled hand is critical. Dr. Bukov and Madeline, our expert Botox® providers have undergone extensive training and with many years of experience, all of our providers have mastered the art of performing Botox®, Xeomin, and Dysport injections! Learn what our clients think about their Botox® injections above under "Our Botox® Reviews".
Can I get a consultation for Botox® without Coming in?
While we can give rough estimates using general guidelines of the number of units our clients receive to address certain areas, an in-person consultation is recommended! When you book your Botox® appointment, we will perform a consult at the start of your appointment, which helps determine a personalized treatment plan tailored to your goals and needs! Contact us by calling (415) 440-6800 or use the chat bot to set up a price estimate!
What is the Botox® Club Membership?
We have 3 different membership options that give our exclusive members discounted prices on procedures like Botox®. By paying a monthly membership of $80/month, our exclusive Botox® Club members receive $12/unit on Botox®, Xeomin, and Dysport injections. The monthly membership payments are credited to your Beauty Wallet and can be applied to your next treatment, any procedure offered at our medical spa, or skincare product. To learn more check out our membership page or start a chat with our chat bot and you will hear back from us right away!
How much does My Botox® Appointment Cost?
The price of Botox®, Xeomin, and Dysport appointments vary depending on the number units injected by your provider.
Botox® Club Members: $12/unit
Non Members: $18/unit
What can I expect during my Botox® visit?
When you arrive at your appointment, one of our expert providers here at Nob Hill Aesthetics will work with you to address your concerns. Depending on your goals, our Botox®, Xeomin, and Dysport experts will determine a personalized treatment plan that fits your desired goals and needs! Communication with our providers is key during this phase!
After the consultation, your provider will proceed with the tailored treatment plan and inject whichever neurotoxin chosen by the you accordingly. The entire process takes only 15 minutes! With no downtime, you will be in and out!
What can I expect after my Botox® treatment?
After your Botox®, Xeomin, or Dysport injection, you can expect to experience some mild side effects and have some restrictions on your activity. It is important to follow any aftercare instructions provided by your provider at Nob Hill Aesthetics and to contact them by giving us a call at: (415) 440-6800 if you have any concerns about your treatment or its results. Botox® is a safe and effective treatment, and the majority of patients experience minimal discomfort and are able to return to their normal activities soon after their treatment. Here are some things you can expect after your Botox® or Xeomin injections:
- Mild Discomfort - You may experience mild discomfort during the Botox® injection process, but this typically subsides quickly. Some patients may experience mild redness or swelling at the injection site, which can also resolve quickly.
- Restrictions on Activity - To ensure the best possible results, it is advised to avoid strenuous activity, alcohol consumption, and exposure to high heat or extreme cold for 24-48 hours after your treatment.
- Gradual Results - While some patients may see an immediate improvement in the treated area, the full effects of Botox® will take 7-30 days to become apparent. It is important to be patient and wait for the full effects of the treatment to develop.
- Temporary Results - The effects of Botox® injections are not permanent, and you can expect the results to last for about 3-4 months. While some individuals have results on the shorter end of 2 months, others may have results that last 5 months. The length of results will depends on a number of factors like the area injected. After this time, you may need to undergo repeat treatments to maintain your results.
- Follow-Up Appointment - Your medical provider at Nob Hill Aesthetics may schedule a follow-up appointment with you to evaluate the results of your treatment and discuss any further treatment options!
When will I see my Botox® results?
The results of Botox® injections can vary from person to person and depend on several factors, such as the area being treated and the amount of Botox® used. Results for Botox®, Xeomin, and Dysport injections can appear as early as 3 days after the treatment session. Keep in mind though that a full 14 days may be required for your final results to show.
- Results - During the 14 days after your appointment, the Botox® or other neurotoxin will gradually begin to take effect, temporarily relaxing the muscles and smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines. Patients may notice that the treated area appears smoother and more youthful-looking.
- Duration of Results - On average, the effects of Botox® last for about 3 to 4 months, although this can vary depending on the individual. It is important to note that the results of Botox® are not permanent, and patients will need to undergo repeat treatments to maintain their results.
- After Care - It is also important to follow any aftercare instructions provided by your medical professional, such as avoiding strenuous activity and not rubbing the treated area, as this can affect the results of the treatment.
- Follow Up - If you have any concerns about your Botox® results, or encounter complications it is always best to follow up with your provider by calling our number: (415) 440-6800 or use the chat bot and we will respond right away!
What are Botox®, Xeomin, and Dysport?
Nob Hill Aesthetics provides 3 different options for your injections: Botox®, Xeomin, and Dysport. These three options fall under a group called cosmetic neuromodulators that block nerve impulses and prevent movement of facial muscles.
In doing so, they temporarily remove wrinkles in the brow, forehead, and around the eyes. Other areas such as the masseter or ‘jaw muscle’, can be injected to slim down or ease discomfort due to TMJ.
Book an appointment now and discuss with one of our master injectors as they create a personalized treatment plan, detail the pros and cons of each option as it applies to your specific needs and circumstances, and answer any of your questions!
Am I a good candidate for Botox®, Xeomin, or Dysport?
Botox®, Xeomin, and Dysport are a safe and effective cosmetic treatment that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. While it is a popular treatment for many people, not everyone is a good candidate for Botox®. Overall, the best way to determine if a patient is a good candidate for Botox is to schedule a free consultation with our qualified medical providers. Here are some factors to consider when determining if a patient is a good candidate for Botox:
- Age - Botox® is most commonly used by individuals over the age of 30 who are beginning to notice the signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. However, there is no specific age limit for Botox®, and older individuals can also benefit from the treatment while younger individuals use Botox® as a preventative.
- Skin Type - Individuals with healthy skin that is not excessively thin, damaged, or sensitive are typically good candidates for Botox®. Individuals with skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis may not be suitable for the treatment.
- Type of Wrinkles - Botox® is most effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles that are caused by facial expressions, such as frown lines and crow's feet. Individuals with deep wrinkles or wrinkles caused by sun damage may not see as much improvement with Botox®.
- Overall Health - Individuals who are generally healthy and do not have any underlying medical conditions are good candidates for Botox®. However, individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a neuromuscular disorder, or have a history of allergic reactions to Botox® should not receive the treatment.
- Committed - Botox® can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, but it is not a permanent solution and individuals will need to undergo repeat treatments to maintain their results!
Should I choose Botox®, Xeomin, or Dysport?
Botox®, Xeomin, and Dysport are very comparable. All three neurotoxins are safe and have similar uses and effects. When deciding between the three, it is important to consult with your provider at Nob Hill Aesthetics to determine which best suits your needs and preferences. Often times a client will respond differently to each neurotoxin. The strength of the response reflects the strength of the results! Generally, your provider will recommend the neurotoxin that creates the best results for you in the safest way! Included below are some of the key differences between Botox and Xeomin for Anti-Aging Injections
- Active Ingredient - Both Botox® and Xeomin contain botulinum toxin type A as their active ingredient.
- Formulation - Xeomin contains only the botulinum toxin, while Botox® includes the toxin as well as some additional proteins.
- Results - Both treatments can yield similar results in reducing wrinkles and fine lines, and the results are typically temporary, lasting several months.
- Safety - Both Botox® and Xeomin are considered safe when administered by a trained and experienced healthcare provider such as our highly qualified and experienced providers here at Nob Hill Aesthetics.