Our Medical Spa Policies
Your appointments are very important to us and are reserved especially for you. We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary.
Therefore, to cancel your appointment:
1) Please call our office 48 hours prior to your appointment at (415) 440-6800
2) Use the chat bot,
3) Reschedule online by logging into your profile .
No Show Details:
In an effort to remain timely with our patient flow, and allow for optimal patient access, we have implemented the following cancellation policy:
- In the event that you no-show or cancel less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, you will incur a charge of $200.
- Failure to show up for a scheduled appointment or patients who arrive 15 minutes after their scheduled appointment time may be considered a “No Show”.
- If you arrive 15 minutes or more after your scheduled appointment time, your appointment may need to be rescheduled or you may have a long wait before you are seen. This is a case by case basis and depends on the available time.
If you need to cancel an appointment and you have already paid for a procedure or paid a deposit, you can request a refund for the amount paid based on our cancellation policy. If that cancellation is requested less than 48 hours before the procedure, then a $200 cancellation fee will be taken from the initial deposit. If canceling before 24hrs, no refunds will be given to partially used package purchases since they are purchased at a discounted price. Additionally, Nob Hill Aesthetics reserves the right to refuse treatment at any point in time. In these cases, deposits will be refunded back to the patient.